Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016
Polaris RZR XP Turbo 4 Seater : 2016
Why We Make Them?
Take back your torque with Gear Driven Performance by SuperATV. We all know monster tires rob your much-desired horsepower. To keep that ultimate performance and gain an extra 6” of coveted lift, you want GDP from SuperATV.
The GDP portal lift system spares no details as the most comprehensive kit on the market. SuperATV knows suspension and transferred over 10 years of suspension engineering into the GDP portal lifts. GDP starts by vertically relocating the axle centerline while retaining factory steering geometry – a must if you want to increase the life of your axles, differential, and drive train components. Pair that with a 1.82:1 gear reduction (approximately 45%), and you’ve got a performance driven machine!
- Pair with SuperATV lift kits, a arms, and axles for extreme performance
- 45% gear reduction
- Designed for all terrains and riding styles
- You will not chop your axles. GDP is the only kit on the market compatible with aftermarket and OEM axles with no modifications
- GDP maintains performance-ready axle angles
Impenetrable Bearings and Seals
- First in the industry thrust bearing that is specifically designed to take axial load, unlike the standard bearing that is only sufficient for radial loads
- Automotive grade bearings
- Press fit, precision ground gears and shafts to eliminate unwanted slop
Precision-Ground Gears: drive gear, idler gear and driven gear
- Precision-ground chromium titanium alloy gears for industry best performance
- Eliminates friction for reduced heat, noise and allows you to run at higher speeds
- Reduced friction build-up
- Quiet gears at all speeds
- Performs at machine's fullest capacity
- Heavy duty structural member
- 10.9 grade hardware
- Modular design for improved functionality
- CNC machined aluminum housing
- Polished aluminum for long lasting, stylish finish
How About Adjustability? Pair with our adjustable a arms
- GDP understands the need for adjustability allowing you to custom tailor your machine to match your riding needs
- Eliminates unwanted, premature tire wear caused from misalignment
- Camber adjustability on all SuperATV a arms
Mounting Plates and Pivot Blocks
- CNC formed, fully gusseted 5/16” mounting plates
- Forged pivot blocks
- Forged front mounting plates
Slotted Rotors for Unmatched Cooling
- Large 13" Rotors
- Each wheel hub includes 4 bolt patterns 4/156, 4/137, 4/115, 4/110
- Ability to utilize different wheels on same hub
- Stainless steel, braided brake lines included in each kit
- Requires an 18" or larger wheel
- 18" wheels can not exceed 4-1/2" backspacing
- 20" and larger wheels can not exceed 5" backspacing
Recessed Nut Kit required for most aftermarket axles. Not required when using Stock, Rhino Brand and ADR axles.
|Suspension Setup||Max Tire Size|
|1.5" Forward Front A-Arms||36"|
|3-5" Lift Kit||36"|
|1.5" Forward Front A-Arms and 3-5" Lift Kit||39"|
|7-10" Lift Kit||46"|
|Measurements taken with suspension fully compressed and at max turn. Although these are not fully representative of normal riding conditions, stated tire sizes will not rub. With minimal rubbing or trimming, larger sizes can be used.|
Share this Product
More from this collection
Lowest Price Guarantee
Save time and hassle - UTV King's Lowest Price Guarantee offers you three awesome reasons to feel great about your purchase:
- We work hard everyday to deliver you the lowest prices up-front.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We provide the King's royal treatment with 1 full year of price protection.