Can-Am Commander 800/1000 : 2011+
This will not fit the max, 4-seater
If running 12" or smaller wheels you must use 1" Wheel Spacers in the rear of the machine. You can purchase (4) to increase track width equally in front and rear of machine. The Rear Trailing Arms will NOT work with Air Shocks.
You bought your Can Am Commander to take you places. Equip it with the Super ATV Extended Rear Trailing Arms to do this without getting stuck in debris, sand or rocks. Offering an additional 4" of ground clearance to your off road vehicle, these extended rear arms will take you through even the most intense trails in an amazingly smooth and stable manner.
Featuring a long lasting, powder coated black or yellow finish, these +4" Extended Trailing Arms come crafted with utilization of highly advance CAD software. They have been TIG welded for unbeatable endurance and also are compatible with lift kits. The Super ATV rear trailing arms are designed to ensure stock alignment in your side by side for allowing you to add new shocks or bigger tires up to 32" without worrying about premature wear of the parts. And, you don't need to replace your stock bearings too, as the Super ATV Extended Rear Trailing Arms have got 10 pre-installed bearings (8 swing arm pivot bearings and 2 wheel bearings) for an easy installation.
- Durable +4" Extended Trailing Arm
- Maintains Factory Alignment
- Reuse Factory Sway Bar
- Compatible with Lift Kits
- Run Up To 32" tires with no lift when paired with Super ATV High Clearance A-Arms. You will need to purchase High Clearance Forward Offset A-Arms to clear 32" tires in the front of the machine.
- Includes 10 Pre-installed Bearings
Share this Product
More from this collection
Lowest Price Guarantee
Save time and hassle - UTV King's Lowest Price Guarantee offers you three awesome reasons to feel great about your purchase:
- We work hard everyday to deliver you the lowest prices up-front.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We provide the King's royal treatment with 1 full year of price protection.