2010-14 Mid Size Ranger 400/500/570/800 and 500 Crew
Did you know that adding a lift kit is not the only solution for getting higher ground clearance for your Polaris Midsize Ranger? With the Super ATV Front Forward A-Arms, you can increase the ride height of your 2010-14 Mid Size Ranger 400, 500, 570, 800 and 500/570 Crew with additional 1.5" above the ground, without needing a lift or some other modification!
The 1.25" thick DOM tubing of these Front Forward A-Arms is 25% larger than the stock straight bars. Not only are the A-Arms much stronger than the OEMs, but they also feature a dual bend design which makes them fully capable of withstanding all the stress and pressure of extreme trails and terrains. The Super ATV A-Arms will allow you to add larger tires in your side by side, and by pushing your front wheels forward by 2 inches also eliminates any abnormal wear of tires. The black powder-coated Super ATV Front Forward A-Arms will get delivered to you with all the necessary hardware and easy installation instructions.
- 25% Larger than OEM - 1.25" thick DOM tubing
- Precision engineered
- Black powder coated finish
- Offers 1.5" additional ground clearance
- 2" Forward Offset
- Run up to 28" tires with no lift!
- Includes all the required mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions
Share this Product
More from this collection
Lowest Price Guarantee
Save time and hassle - UTV King's Lowest Price Guarantee offers you three awesome reasons to feel great about your purchase:
- We work hard everyday to deliver you the lowest prices up-front.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We provide the King's royal treatment with 1 full year of price protection.