Full Size Ranger 570/570 Crew and XP 900/900 Crew : 2013+
Planning to add a lift kit to your Polaris Full Size Ranger 570, 570 Crew, XP 900 or 900 Crew for making space for the addition of bigger wheels and tires? But did you know that the stock straight bars in your machine are not capable of taking the resultant added stress and pressure? The Super ATV High Clearance Forward A-Arms, which are 25% larger than the OEMs, are not just better but they are the best way out here. These High Clearance A-Arms will increase the ground clearance level of your off road vehicle by additional 1.5" along with providing 1.5" forward offset. And the best part is that you don’t even need a lift kit for doing all this!
With 1.25" thick tubing and a smart dual bend design of these Forward A-Arms, you'll find your Polaris Ranger more equipped to handle intense trails and steeper hills. Designed to maintain the factory steering geometry of your side by side, this kit has also got adjustable upper ball joints and full camber adjustability. It also includes extended tie rod ends and a steering stop kit. And as if all these features were not enough, the Super ATV High Clearance Forward A-Arms comes backed with a lifetime warranty too.
- 1.25" thick Tubing Construction - 25" Larger Than OEM
- Full Camber Adjustability
- Run Up To 30" Tires With No Lift!
- Provides 1.5" Additional Clearance
- Offers 1.5" Forward Offset
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- Easy Installation
- All the required hardware and easy-to-follow installation instructions included
Share this Product
More from this collection
Lowest Price Guarantee
Save time and hassle - UTV King's Lowest Price Guarantee offers you three awesome reasons to feel great about your purchase:
- We work hard everyday to deliver you the lowest prices up-front.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We provide the King's royal treatment with 1 full year of price protection.