RZR XP 1000 and XP 4 1000 : 2014+
These A-Arms do not have a sway bar mount and will disable the function of the front sway bar on the RZR 1k Fox Edition and RZR XP Turbo.
Why spend money on a costly lift kit when you can get an extra 1.5" of ground clearance from your Polaris RZR 1000 with our Super ATV High Clearance Forward Offset A-Arms kit? Not only will these A-arms will increase your ride height off the ground but they will also provide 1.5" forward offset in the wheelbase for the addition of larger tires and wheels to your rig.
These high clearance A-arms comprise of lower arms and upper arms. Much more robust and 25% bigger than your stock arms, the forward offset A-Arms offered from UTV King are made of 1.25" tubing structure. The intelligent dual bend design is capable of taking a lot of off road stress even under heavy loads and also helps in maintaining the factory steering settings so that there is no unnatural wear to axles, tires or tie rods. Offering full camber adjustability, the Super ATV High Clearance Forward Offset A-Arms come with a steering stop kit.
- 1-1/4" Thick Wall Steel Tubing
- 1.25" Tube - 25% Larger Than OEM
- 1.5" Forward Offset
- Full Camber Adjustability
- Must Reuse Existing Bushings
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- Lifetime Warranty On A-Arms
- Can Be Used With Factory Tires And Wheels
Share this Product
More from this collection
Lowest Price Guarantee
Save time and hassle - UTV King's Lowest Price Guarantee offers you three awesome reasons to feel great about your purchase:
- We work hard everyday to deliver you the lowest prices up-front.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We provide the King's royal treatment with 1 full year of price protection.