Polaris Ranger Fullsize 800 : 2009-2014
Polaris Ranger Fullsize Crew 800 : 2010-2014
Polaris Ranger Fullsize Diesel 900 : 2011-2014
Lend more aggressive looks and improved performance to your already rugged Polaris Full Size Ranger without incurring expenditure on its modification or on installation of a high lift kit. Upgrade the stock straight bars in your Polaris Ranger 700, 800 or 800 Crew with the Super ATV High Clearance Front Forward Upper and Lower A-Arms and feel the difference in your ride yourself.
Featuring 1-1/4" thick steel tubing structure, these Front Forward Upper and Lower A-Arms make room for addition of larger tires in your side by side. They also make way for a more stable ride while extending the wheelbase by moving the front hubs of your UTV forward by 1". The control arms can be moved forward by a simple adjustment of the toe on your steering rack. Equipping you with the additional 2" ground clearance, this black powder coated kit features extended tie rod ends along with full camber adjustability. The Super ATV High Clearance Front Forward Upper and Lower A-Arms make use of the factory-fitted axles and this kit includes the steering stop kit too.
- 1.25" Thick Tube - 25% Larger Than OEM
- Provides 2" Additional Clearance
- 1" Forward Offset
- Engineered to work with factory axles
- Full Camber Adjustability
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- Run Up To 28" Tires With No Lift!
- Includes the Steering Stop Kit
- Includes all necessary hardware and installation instructions
Share this Product
More from this collection
Lowest Price Guarantee
Save time and hassle - UTV King's Lowest Price Guarantee offers you three awesome reasons to feel great about your purchase:
- We work hard everyday to deliver you the lowest prices up-front.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We provide the King's royal treatment with 1 full year of price protection.