Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max : 2013+
NOTE: Will not fit XDS or XXC models.
Want to run up to 34" tires with your Can Am Maverick without adding a lift kit?! Yes, you can with the help of the Super ATV High Clearance Rear A-Arms fitted on your side by side. These rear A-Arms will not only provide you with more room to add bigger wheels and tires, but they'll also increase the ground clearance of your machine by an extra 1.5". This means no more getting stuck in lying branches, rocks and other off road debris.
Boasting of 1.25" thick DOM tubing, these heavy duty High Clearance A-Arms are strong enough to withstand the pressures and stress related with the addition of a lift kit or larger tires. Their intelligent dual bend design becomes all the more effective with the inclusion of adjustable pivot block and high clearance RSL's. Supported by a lifetime warranty, the Super ATV High Clearance Rear A-Arms are available in multiple color options to match your Maverick.
- 1.25" thick DOM tubing - larger than OEM
- Powder coated for added durability
- Offers 1.5" additional clearance
- Run up to 34" tires with no lift
- Full adjustability
- Re-uses existing bushings for A-arms
- Multiple color options to match your machine
- Includes high clearance RSL's
- RSL's include new bushings
Share this Product
More from this collection
Lowest Price Guarantee
Save time and hassle - UTV King's Lowest Price Guarantee offers you three awesome reasons to feel great about your purchase:
- We work hard everyday to deliver you the lowest prices up-front.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We provide the King's royal treatment with 1 full year of price protection.