Polaris Ranger Fullsize 800 : 2009-2014
Polaris Ranger Fullsize Crew 800 : 2010-2014
Polaris Ranger Fullsize Diesel 900 : 2011-2014
The stock straight bars in your Polaris Full Size Ranger 700, 800 or 800 Crew do not provide enough room to add larger wheels and tires. If you wish to get your machine equipped with 1.5" extra ground clearance and lengthened wheelbase without using a high lift kit, then the Super ATV High Clearance Rear A-Arms is exactly what you need. Made up of 1.25 inch thick DOM tubing, these High Clearance A-Arms will not get bent like the stock bars and are fully capable of smoothly taking you through extreme trails and bumpy farms alike.
Available in multiple color options to match your side by side, these Rear A-Arms provide strength as well as style. They feature powder coated finish, and maintain precision fit with your Polaris Ranger so that there is no premature wear of tires or axles. The fully adjustable Super ATV High Clearance Rear A-Arms make use of existing bushings and allows you to run up to 28" tires without any lift kit.
- Larger than OEM - 1.25" thick DOM tubing
- Powder coated for added durability
- Offers 1.5" additional ground clearance
- Full adjustability
- Re-uses existing bushings
- Run up to 28" tires with no lift!
- Multiple color options to match your machine
- Includes all the required mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions
Share this Product
More from this collection
Lowest Price Guarantee
Save time and hassle - UTV King's Lowest Price Guarantee offers you three awesome reasons to feel great about your purchase:
- We work hard everyday to deliver you the lowest prices up-front.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We provide the King's royal treatment with 1 full year of price protection.