Kawasaki Teryx4 - 2012+
For clearing tough tracks and intense trails with minimum of fuss, you've got to install bigger wheels and tires in your Kawasaki Teryx4. But, to do that your vehicle needs to have more room and an extended wheelbase. You can get this done smartly, without buying a lift kit, by way of the Super ATV High Clearance Rear Offset A-Arms. These rear A-Arms will also provide your machine with additional 1.5" ground clearance apart from offering 1.5" rear offset.
Equipped with the industry’s leading adjustable pivot blocks, the High Clearance A-Arms ensure that there is no abnormal tire wear even if you decide to add a new lift kit or new shock absorbers in your Teryx4. Their unique dual bend design maintains the factory steering geometry of your side by side while the robust 1.25" thick DOM tubing promises a lot of endurance. The Super ATV High Clearance Rear Offset A-Arms make use of the stock a-arm bushings and ball joints and come to you with all the required hardware and installation instructions.
- Sturdy 1.25" DOM tubing
- Offers 1.5" additional clearance
- Provides 1.5" rear offset
- Full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock a-arm bushings and ball joints
- Run up to 32" tires with Super ATV front and rear a-arms
- Includes all necessary hardware and installation instructions
Share this Product
More from this collection
Lowest Price Guarantee
Save time and hassle - UTV King's Lowest Price Guarantee offers you three awesome reasons to feel great about your purchase:
- We work hard everyday to deliver you the lowest prices up-front.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We provide the King's royal treatment with 1 full year of price protection.