Honda Pioneer 700 : 2014+
Honda Pioneer 700-4 : 2014+
Transform the experience of driving your Honda Pioneer 700 into serious fun, by getting it equipped with the smartly engineered Super ATV Rhino Brand Stock Length Axles. Glide your vehicle through difficult trails, tough roads or steep angles without worrying a bit about axle-breakage, because these stock length axles are designed with longer shafts and CV's.
Facilitating lifting of heavy loads, these rock-solid axles provide your machine with the much-needed support and strength it requires when you decide to add bigger tires or high power motors to it. They also enable you to get better ground clearance by allowing you to add a lift kit to your Honda Pioneer 700. Rhino Brand Axles, which come made from commercial quality Chromoly steel, are available in a precision engineered cage and housing for ultra-smooth movement. It comes with a warranty of one year.
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Marine grade grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- 1 year warranty
Share this Product
More from this collection
Lowest Price Guarantee
Save time and hassle - UTV King's Lowest Price Guarantee offers you three awesome reasons to feel great about your purchase:
- We work hard everyday to deliver you the lowest prices up-front.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We provide the King's royal treatment with 1 full year of price protection.